Friday, March 20, 2015

My Little Girls

 I love spending my days with Norah and Rosie. They are good partners and are growing so much faster than I thought possible.
 She can't pull herself up like this fortunately! But Norah LOVES standing. If she is fussing (or screeching) in your arms, just help her stand on the ground and she will be grateful. She has a pretty good army crawl that gets her wherever she needs to go. But if that takes to long, she likes to yell until she is brought along with the rest of the group.

Now that the sun is back, I love spending the mornings relaxing with these ladies, while Jared is at school.

Rosie seems so much older in this picture. She is always surprising me with how much knowledge and phrases she picks up. She loves helping me cook and clean. She sneaks pretzels and apple throughout the day. When she feels wronged she spits and bites and gives some really good dirty looks. But she can be calmed with a cuddle. I feel so lucky to have her!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Looks like you enjoy many sweet moments with Rosie and Norah!