Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Cut and a Trim

Last night I gave Ken and Jared haircuts! I was pretty nervous to cut his hair for the first time, but I think it went well. I tried using the buzzer, but that was impossible with such fine hair. Using the scissors was terrifying on my baby's little head and it is uneven, but not bad for such a wiggly child. Here is the before:


Here is an after side shot:



And here is both of them the next morning. I definitely have had more practice with Ken, but oh well!


I guess Jared's really is more of a trim than anything!

4 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Good job! You are so brave!

Luckily, I don't have to worry about Jake's haircuts. :)

Brittany and Joe said...

It looks like you did a good job!

The Frederick Family said...

what a stud! lookin' good!

Marcia said...

Both their hair cuts look great! Marvelous!!!!