Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Camping in Southern Utah

In April, my sister and I went camping together in southern Utah. It was so much fun to feel adventurous. It gave our husbands more time to study and let us get out of Utah Valley!






Our Little campsite


Jared's first time on swings



Good Morning!





5 comments:

Marcia said...

Yipee! Glad you guys had a great time! Enjoyed the pictures and video!

State of Bliss said...

How fun! I'm thinking of taking our little guy camping soon, too, so what did you guys do for a bed for Jared on this trip? I'm not sure I want to have a huge pack and play taking up the whole tent if I can help it.

Kelsey said...

I tried sharing a sleeping bag with him, but that didn't work. Next time, I'll zip our two sleeping bags together and share those- more room to sleep, while still sharing body heat.

Rebecca said...

Let's hear it for sister time and adorably cute children!

Suzy said...

how did Jared do sleeping in a tent? Danny and I have thought about taking the kids camping - but my only hesitation is the sleeping.