Saturday, July 11, 2015

Woodland Park Zoo

Instead of a birthday party with friends, Jared chose to have a birthday trip with the family. He wanted to see the zoo in Seattle. (He has been begging to see Seattle since we got here!)
These kids were pretty excited to see giraffes and zebras so close!


Norah was intense about petting these goats! Every time I tried to pull away, she would whine until she got her hands on goat fur again.

Thinking of Grandpa Kemper by these earthworms!




The best part of the trip was joining up with two of my cousins and their kids. It was so strange being this huge group of parents and children. Every once and a while I tried to count them to make sure they were all with us, but mostly just trusted the power of the herd to keep them together!
(Christian, Jared, Matthew, Rosie, Milly, Grace and a tired Robin)

My two beautiful cousins, Emily and Lauren, live here in the Northwest too. I feel so lucky that I get to see them more often!
Many more adventures to come!

No comments: