Saturday, July 25, 2015

Porter Family Reunion

We had an amazing time together near the Grand Coulee Dam. 
The Porter clan is just amazing. I wish we did this more often!

A lot of time was spent at the reservoir. We took turns boat and relaxing while watching this crew!

I love Norah's sandy little toes!!!  Eeeee!


 Hams.

 Norah gets all of her style from Grandma!

Great Grandma and Grandma  

There is a laser light show ON the dam itself. It was fun! 

Brothers 

These two were both keyed up and exhausted by the time it was over. (It takes a long while to get dark this far north in the summer!)

Local wildlife 


One of the best parts was boating, we mostly tried wake surfing!

I felt confident going in!

 After a few tries I just felt like I was drowning.

Lots of this.

But with some good coaching from Uncle Kurt, I finally got up! It was awesome! 

But I looked significantly less cool than Uncle Jim. 

 Great Grandma's giant birthday card.


 Family history from Marcy and Dan (below)


 Andrew and I bonded!

The wonderful matriarch.
She shared her testimony and her love. I'm sure glad she started this great family.

No comments: