I was ready for something new. I've been thinking about this haircut for months now!
Before:
After: I really like my cut (Thanks to Paul Mitchell Hair School). I thought I would cry, but I didn't! However, this morning I woke up with severe bed head and I have no idea what I should do! What a fun new adventure!
I love it. Makes you eyes pop out. I have done the short hair many times and the only downside is the morning bed head. They say shorter is easier, but i have to disagree. Shorter takes a little more work, but way less shampoo.
14 comments:
how cute!!! love it :)
So so cute!!!
It totally works!! Very cute! It must be soooooooo much less work!
That looks really good! I've always wished I could work up the courage to cut mine all off but it hasn't happened yet.
I love it! It looks so good on you!
SO cute!!!!
This is a cute look for you! Love it! Bed head? Hadn't heard that one before! I'll bet you'll enjoy having short hair for the summer!
I'm seeing Jared's looks more in you from these photos. Two thumbs up for Paul Mitchel! Way to join the short hair club
I love it. Makes you eyes pop out.
I have done the short hair many times and the only downside is the morning bed head. They say shorter is easier, but i have to disagree. Shorter takes a little more work, but way less shampoo.
you look amazing!! That cut totally suits you.
Oh my goodness! What a change, you are brave! It looks amazing!
Oh my goodness!! I think you look fantastic! It fits you perfectly! Yay!
It's a really pretty cut! I've been looking at something like that too, but doubt I'll do it anytime soon. But you look so good with it!
oh my goodness - LOVE it
Post a Comment