I gave Jared his first real haircut this week! This was no trim, my friends, but a full on cutting of the hair. I used the buzzer which was awesome in that I didn't have to worry about cutting his ears off when he was struggling, but the downside was that his hair is so fine, the buzzer had trouble cutting it.
Either way, it is over. It is uneven and unnervingly toddler looking, but there is no going back now!
P.S. This is Jared with some tomatoes that he picked from our garden because they are, of course, "balls."
3 comments:
You're very brave and it looks great! I'm cutting wally's hair today--no more feminine pronouns being attached to my son. I wish I was still next door to come get tips from you! way to go! ps. I love the "ball" :)
Looks great! Jared looks like he is "a la natural" in this photo... His new haircut does make him look much older!
We had a big bucket of tomatoes sitting on the floor in the kitchen because we were canning... and Ryan ever had a red ball he was playing with. Yeah. What do you do to keep your little walker/runner occupied during church. I need ideas!!
Post a Comment