So, I went to a fancy running store that my sister-in-law recommended. And it was definitely worth it. They watched me run and found out that I "over pronate," which basically means I need some arch support.
I got to try on a bunch of different shoes and run in them to see if they felt right. And I ended up with these:
They are called Storm Electric Violet Lightening. Pretty sure they make me run faster. And my knees feel much better too.
4 comments:
I am pretty sure than anything with the word "Lightning" in it just makes you a better athlete period. ;). I am glad you have found some shoes that work with your foot type. Quality footwear can make such a difference in comfort.
Hooray! Awesome! I'm so glad you did that early on. Doesn't it practically feel like running on marshmallows compared to other shoes, when you have the right running shoe for you? :) It's worth the investment to save your knees, too. Hope you have an awesome experience training for your half!!! :)
Hooray! Awesome! I'm so glad you did that early on. Doesn't it practically feel like running on marshmallows compared to other shoes, when you have the right running shoe for you? :) It's worth the investment to save your knees, too. Hope you have an awesome experience training for your half!!! :)
That's awesome. I need to get fitted for some new shoes. I'm going to try and do it this weekend.
Post a Comment