Monday, November 21, 2011

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Although I wish I already had my little girl in my arms, I will soon!  Tomorrow morning I'll be induced and hopefully that will work it won't be too long until she is born.  One of my favorite midwives is on call then, so that is nice too.
And if everything goes smoothly, I'll be home in time for Thanksgiving dinner!

7 comments:

Kindt Family said...

Hooray! Hope everything goes smoothly! And that you enjoy your last day of whatever your 'treat' was for yourself (I forgot your schedule)! :) We're so excited for you & can't wait to see pictures! Make sure we get a text or a call when it happens! :)

Lillian said...

Good Luck!!!

Brian and Cathy Phillips said...

Eek! We're so excited for you!

Katelyn said...

Good luck Kelsey! So excited for your family!

Annegirl said...

Good luck!! We're so excited for you! You're almost there!!!

Mary Ann said...

Good luck Kelsey! There is no better time to have a baby than right before Thanksgiving dinner! You'll be ready for some good eating and lots of it!

Kaylynn said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures!! :)