Day by Day
AHHHHHHH. . . . That makes me feel good - but I don't want you to be just like me! I want you to be better! Love MOM
I understand why you would set such a goal - you do have a wonderful Mom! I think you're great, too!
so embarrassing that mom used my account. please don't tell my friend(s).btw, yeah. she's pretty incredible.
That's a super cute picture of happy little kids! And happy grown ups!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AHHHHHHH. . . . That makes me feel good - but I don't want you to be just like me! I want you to be better! Love MOM
I understand why you would set such a goal - you do have a wonderful Mom! I think you're great, too!
so embarrassing that mom used my account. please don't tell my friend(s).
btw, yeah. she's pretty incredible.
That's a super cute picture of happy little kids! And happy grown ups!
Post a Comment