ain't that the truth! you get them all these baby toys, but it's the things that cost nothing, that are just lying around the house, that they love the most!
This is so cute! I'll have to try this with Sophie--she's starting to get into to everything and is so curious lately. I was also wondering how the "Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child" method of "crying it out" has been working for you after your last post about. I think we're going to start it tomorrow, but I'm kinda nervous. We live with my in-laws so it's a little more complicated because they can hear her too. But I think we're all going to have to suck it up for awhile because I know it will be worth it to not wake up twice a night every night. Thanks! I just need to hear a first hand testimonial!! :)
P.S. This is Ciera using Josh's account, I was too lazy to log out and sign in on mine. haha
2 comments:
ain't that the truth! you get them all these baby toys, but it's the things that cost nothing, that are just lying around the house, that they love the most!
This is so cute! I'll have to try this with Sophie--she's starting to get into to everything and is so curious lately. I was also wondering how the "Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child" method of "crying it out" has been working for you after your last post about. I think we're going to start it tomorrow, but I'm kinda nervous. We live with my in-laws so it's a little more complicated because they can hear her too. But I think we're all going to have to suck it up for awhile because I know it will be worth it to not wake up twice a night every night. Thanks! I just need to hear a first hand testimonial!! :)
P.S. This is Ciera using Josh's account, I was too lazy to log out and sign in on mine. haha
Post a Comment