Saturday, December 5, 2009

Peas Please

Tonight after Jared's cereal, I decided to blend up some peas for him to try.




A few bites after this video he started to gag a bit. I think it may have been because of the shells/hulls/outside part (that's my best pea terminology). So I guess they weren't pureed very well. Although I did use that button on the blender.

5 comments:

Brittany and Joe said...

It was cute watching him eat the peas and how you sounded so happy! "yay! Peas!"

Kindt Family said...

So cute!! :) Can't wait to meet that little dude & hang out with you guys in 2 weeks!!! :) Oh yeah, with blending your own veggies, I've learned you have to add quite a bit of water to get it smooth! I'd also really recommend one of those hand blenders, so you can just do it in a little cup or bowl (clean up is so much easier & quicker).

Mandy said...

it's funny how his nose flared a little bit the first bite! he's adorable!

Peter "Presley" kindt said...

cooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll

Debra said...

That's so cute. Josephing gagged the first time we gave her rice cereal. We plan on trying again tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.