Oh yay! He and Hunter can totally jam this Christmas! :) Oh and don't worry about the high pitched mommy voice in your videos... we all do that! And the science proves that a mom talking like that to her baby teaches them their letter sounds faster (so it's totally natural)! :) That always makes me feel better when I hear my voice on the videos, too, and wish I didn't sound like that...
3 comments:
Look at that excitement on his face! He has good taste :) Love it.
Oh yay! He and Hunter can totally jam this Christmas! :) Oh and don't worry about the high pitched mommy voice in your videos... we all do that! And the science proves that a mom talking like that to her baby teaches them their letter sounds faster (so it's totally natural)! :) That always makes me feel better when I hear my voice on the videos, too, and wish I didn't sound like that...
That is so cute! He just looks so happy kicking around like that.
Post a Comment