And yes. This is the majority of the pictures I have that only have Ken in them.
Ken in Chinatown during the conference he attended in San Fransisco in February.
His first pregnancy picture!
He makes faces during pictures (particularly this face) because I ask him to and he knows it makes me laugh.
At the copper mines.
With the Kung Fu Panda.
Working on his own version of Settlers of Catan.
At a picnic at Rock Canyon.
This is from a date we went on in 2005 up at Temple Square!
In Honduras.
With a dragon in Las Vegas.

In his natural state.

His senior picture (he was too skinny back then!)



Ken with his first love, the nacho.
3 comments:
Hey! One of those pictures was at my wedding reception! Good times...
I hope you've been forgiven, I don't know what it'll take if you're not! My favorite is the one of Ken with the sunglasses!
I hope everyone is looking forward to the next installment "Pictures of Kelsey"
wha ha ha
Post a Comment