Because our parents were in town, we got to go out to eat a couple of times too! We went to Tucanos and the Bombay House, both of which I recommend for the great food and wonderful customer service. Other events include dinner at my Aunt's house, Dad and Ken's hike up Rock Canyon, a wedding Saturday morning, a tour of the Museum of Art and a fair amount of shopping.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Graduation Weekend
I graduated last weekend! My parents and Ken's parents all came out to see me walk. Commencement was Thursday afternoon and convocations was early Friday morning. Fortunately, Ken volunteered to drive me so I could line up by 7am. The speeches were all wonderful and really convinced me that this was a big deal.
Because our parents were in town, we got to go out to eat a couple of times too! We went to Tucanos and the Bombay House, both of which I recommend for the great food and wonderful customer service. Other events include dinner at my Aunt's house, Dad and Ken's hike up Rock Canyon, a wedding Saturday morning, a tour of the Museum of Art and a fair amount of shopping.




Because our parents were in town, we got to go out to eat a couple of times too! We went to Tucanos and the Bombay House, both of which I recommend for the great food and wonderful customer service. Other events include dinner at my Aunt's house, Dad and Ken's hike up Rock Canyon, a wedding Saturday morning, a tour of the Museum of Art and a fair amount of shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you feel very "BYU" walking while 7+ months pregnant? I remember I did :). Yay for fun times with family and happy anniversary 2 days ago. It's been almost 2 years since we met you guys! Good times and I'm definitely always happy to answer any questions you have (in reference to the card).
Post a Comment