Played in the new sandbox area
Norah and I took a break
She was delightful
Camels
Koi
Grandma is a great photographer!
Barn owl
Rosie worked up the courage to reach out and touch the goat with her brush
And this one didn't want anyone to leave!
Train ride!
You can barely see the river otter just to Jared's right. It really looks like one of the underwater branches.
After three summers of going to the zoo, I finally saw the red panda!
Traditional tortoise statue picture!
2 comments:
These are such sweet, happy pix! That one of Norah...she does look like a delight!
Thank you for taking me to the zoo - it's a very nice zoo - I was quite surprised at the variety of animals and the nice park-like setting. And the park across the street is fantastic! I'm glad I got to see it! I think this zoo compares quite nicely with the Santa Barbara Zoo, minus the ocean view, of course. It was such a fun afternoon!
Post a Comment