Today is our seventh anniversary! I'm so glad that I married this handsome, particular, silly, patient man.
Major life events in those years:
2007- Married went straight back to school for the summer term. We lived in our first two apartments, one for only a month.
2008- Our car was totaled and we kept driving it. We also moved to a larger apartment in Wymount in preparation for the Jared boy.
2009- I graduated, Ken got a fancy internship and Jared was born.
2010- Ken hiked Mount Timpanogas and graduated at the end of the year.
2011- Our car was hit by a deer, and Ken franken-repaired it. Then in quick succession, Rosie was born in Wisconsin, Ken defended his thesis and we moved to Indiana to start a new job.
2012- I ran a half marathon. We finally traded in our old Mazda for a Camry. We went to our first Notre Dame football game.
2013- We bought a house and a second car and did little else because we spent all our money.
2014- So far, we've got a beloved renter and are awaiting another daughter. And we are trying to keep Ken in the country as often as we can.

2 comments:
Cute summary! Congratulations on seven years and
baby three! Lots of love.
Post a Comment