Saturday, August 31, 2013

Door County Family Reunion

We had a lovely family reunion (about a month ago) in Door county. It was wonderful seeing all of my siblings and their spouses and my parents and my niece and nephews for a week straight!

Walking around the ferry

Picnic on Washington Island

Boys climbing on weapons

On our day when my parents took care of the kids, the adults went mini-golfing

And go karting

We had breakfast at Al Johnsons, too early for their to be goats, but seeing the roof mowed was almost as cool

This was Hunter's hot chocolate- holy whipped cream!!!

Sawyer shared his cream with Rosie

Our table

The boys created a obstacle for the bikers on the hiking trail- jk!

My brother is a monkey

I just love her look of love and admiration for Sawyer

Lake Michigan day



Fun finger painting



Rosie really got into it!

Spy training course



Sword fighting

Liebe!
Our Kindt family tradition

I miss my family, we had a lovely time!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love love Door County (loved it as a kid, loved it even more when Dave and I spent several days there for our honeymoon!) Al Johnson's brings back lots of good memories! Thanks for posting so I can happily reminisce :)