Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Presenting Our House!


We love our big foyer- good for paper airplanes.

Dining room

Living room

Just half of my our kitchen

 Master bedroom

  Craft room/ eventual nursery

Kids bath
 
 
Kids room
 Guest room

Piece de resistance: our backyard with pirate slide.

We are loving our first week of home ownership!

16 comments:

Diane said...

Wow! Look at you guys all grown up! We are so happy (and jealous) for you! ;)

April said...

I am GREEN with envy!! It's so BIG and gorgeous! Congratulations, I am so happy for you :)

April said...

I am GREEN with envy!! It's so BIG and gorgeous! Congratulations, I am so happy for you :)

Kaylynn said...

WOW!! It's beautiful! And that is definitely the best backyard EVER! How exciting! :)

Angela said...

Oh, it's beautiful! I LOVE it!

Angela said...

Oh, it's beautiful! I LOVE it!

Marcia said...

It is a beautiful home! You will enjoy having all that room! And yes, having a place for paper airplanes is important!

State of Bliss said...

Congratulations! It looks amazing! I'm totally jealous, especially of that HUGE backyard. :)

Becky said...

So jealous of the backyard! And I am relieved that you know what to do with a good foyer. :)

Congratulations to you!!

Lillian said...

It's a beautiful home! Congratulations!!!

Aaron & Nancy said...

So excited for you...only wish we still lived there so we could be close. You will love the schools!

Emily said...

LOVE IT! Beautiful home and AMAZING back yard!

Nikki said...

Your house is beautiful! Congrats!!! I am uber jealous!

KC Barnwell said...

It's perfect!!!

Christi said...

Beautiful!

Danny and Karen said...

I LOVE your home! It's gorgeous! That is seriously the best backyard ever. Congratulations :)