Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Traveling success

 We've made it to and from California in one piece!

 This is us on our way to our lovely Christmas vacation. Both kids were so excited and did extremely well traveling. Lots of food and stickers and a few laptop movies did the trick. Seriously they were troopers. They were awarded with ice cream cones and baths when we got home because they were so excellent.

However, there will be no return trip picture because we looked a bit more, ahem, haggard from getting up at 1:30am to make our 6:00am flight in LA. (I regret some of my booking decisions)

And now our task is readjusting to fewer treats and getting back on our schedules and unpacking and  finding the right spots for all the new things Santa brought us this year!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

We were so glad to hear your trip home went so well! I don't know why you were so shy about posting a going home photo - I thought you guys looked pretty good for 2:00 AM!