We totally do this too! :) :) I started with a little different spin, though. I got a bunch of little clear cups and put a few drops of food coloring into the bottom of the cup. Then I put in a big scoop of baking soda to hide the color drops completely. Then they each pick one cup at a time & drop in their vinegar, waiting to see what color "magically" appears in their cup. :)
2 comments:
Good job, Jared! Looks like a lot of fun!
We totally do this too! :) :) I started with a little different spin, though. I got a bunch of little clear cups and put a few drops of food coloring into the bottom of the cup. Then I put in a big scoop of baking soda to hide the color drops completely. Then they each pick one cup at a time & drop in their vinegar, waiting to see what color "magically" appears in their cup. :)
Post a Comment