So, in late April we had our fifth anniversary. It is a big one. Five whole years! However, Ken was out of town the entire week on a business trip. Gross. The kids were really wonderful the whole time, so it was fine, I guess.
But then, Ken sent me these on our anniversary. It was an amazing and wonderful surprise!
He definitely earned some husband points for this one.
We celebrate by going out to a very fancy dinner after he got back. It was amazing. And, well, we've been married 1827 days and I still love him. Not shabby at all!
2 comments:
Happy late anniversary! :) Sorry you had to spend the week alone. Eww. But glad you had a fancy dinner when he got back! :) Can't believe it's been 5 years for you two already, but since you have 2 kids, I suppose it makes sense... :)
Happy anniversary!!
Post a Comment