Cool, right?!?
They are not necessarily "well crafted" as I am a beginning seamstress. But I had fun making them and it has been good practice for learning how to use my new sewing machine.
One tip- If you are planning on doing this tutorial be sure to use at least a large-sized t-shirt. Medium shirts just do not have enough material.
5 comments:
oh cute! what a great idea. Wish i'd seen these before katie was born! Hope your pregnancy is going good. what a crafty, cute mama!
WOW I am very very impressed!!! That's a great idea. You could probably find awesome deals on clearance racks, too (there always seems to be super cheap XL, XXL shirts that no one's buying). :) I made you something too- just need to get it in the mail for you! Hopefully you don't have one yet! :)
Cute, cute, cute! I especially love the black one. But it would be better if this little one would come out to wear it on Halloween!
Looks great - way to go!
Kelsey, you are a freaking homemaking ninja. I LOVE it! And I need to learn how to dry apples and make fruit leather! Can I have a tutorial before you leave?
Post a Comment