Hurray for modern technology!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Ultrasounds are Awesome
I have a little case of the blah this week, but I have a nice pick me up on the fridge!
We got another ultrasound this week! At the first one the technician wasn't able to see and measure all that she wanted to so my midwife suggested that I get another one. However, ultrasounds are pretty darn expensive, so we were going to put it off until we got a new job with fancy insurance. Fortunately, I found out from a friend that the on-campus health center now offers ultrasounds for $10! (With a doctor's order of course.) So we went this week and got another peek at our little girl. Everything is measuring well and she is definitely a girl still, so that was nice too.
Hurray for modern technology!
Hurray for modern technology!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good for you! There really isn't a reason why ultrasounds should be so expensive except for the fact that most machines sit in buildings with businesses that have lots and lots of expenditures to cover!
Neat! I loved both of the ultrasounds that I got for Nathan! It's always so much fun!
i know what you mean... ultrasounds relieve so much anxiety for me. i am excited for you! you're having a baby girl in like 5 minutes practically :) xo
ps.. there must be something about this week that has us both feeling bleh. i swear hormones are out to get me.
Post a Comment