Saturday, August 13, 2011

Porter Family Reunion

This post is waaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue. I guess I was disappointed by my photo coverage and figured if I just waited more photos of the blessed even would appear. Ah well.
We had an excellent time in California with Ken's wild Porter relatives. It started off with a fun picnic at the park.


The brave went on a serious hike on the coast.


We saw redwood trees in the Muir forest.


The younger crowd and their adults went to the California Academy of Sciences.


Albino Alligator (so cool!)
Claire Bobae (Jared's cousin) and Jared in front of one of the HUGE tanks.


We did lots of other amazing things with other amazing people which and who are not pictured. I'll become a better family photographer someday...


Group picture on the last day!
Obligatory crazy picture of the crazy (fun) relatives.

Grandma Porter with her 6 children!Thanks to this woman and her efforts to create such a great family. I love spending time with Ken's relatives. It really does feel like family to me.
Also, special shout out to the Pacifica Porters for throwing this shindig!

1 comment:

Jade said...

Thanks Kelsey, we loved having you.