THIS IS THE MOST FULFILLING MOMENT I'VE HAD EVER!
I've been wanting and waiting for his verbal expression of love since he was born. A couple weeks into his life, I asked my mom how long it would be until he told me he loved me like I told him several times a day. I was disappointed when she answered that I would have to wait a couple of years. That seemed so long! Especially at the beginning when the days were so tiring, I didn't think I could make it. But I did!
The days have been long, but the years have been shorter than I thought they would be.
HE LOVES ME!
10 comments:
Kelsey, you are a beautiful mother! and your posts always make me smile. They just make me want to tell you my stories so you can then turn around and re-tell them in a funny, charming way. Thanks for being a great mother-example!
I just got teary-eyed! What a sweet boy!
Yay! That is so cute!
It really takes that long? Shoot! But, at least he's given you so much love in so many non-verbal ways to help the wait!
So wonderful isn't it?
One of my favorite parts of the day is bedtime. On my way out the door of Kaia's bedroom, just as I'm closing it, I hesitate for one second more...so I can hear her little voice say "Momma, I love you sooooo much." That is the best feeling in the world.
That is so sweet! My little boy is a year and a half and I am eagerly waiting for him to vocally tell me he loves me. My heart is warm just thinking about it. :)
So so sweet! I am happy for you! =)
Aww!! What a sweetheart.
what a sweet post :)
This is adorable.
Post a Comment