Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Family Reunion

We had a lovely time with the Kemper family in California!

Playing on lake Tahoe




Finding fool's gold in a stream

Going to an old mining town



Seeing snow in June

Experiencing the really Big Trees


Ken hiked in Yosemite




I was with all my siblings and cousins (cousins not pictured)

Lots of fun activities including an Iron Chef competition (cranberries were the secret ingredient)

My award winning Cranberry upside-down cake!

Jared spent most of his time with the chickens in the coop

Good times were had by all!

5 comments:

Tess said...

I think that you understated how much time Jared spent with the chickens...but that is just fine. They were well taken care of under his watchful eye...and hands.

Tess

Ben said...

Looks like an awesome trip! And you get to do it again in a few weeks!

Katelyn said...

Aww, I love you family! And you don't even look 19 weeks pregnant!!

Marcia said...

Looks like you all enjoyed a great time! Jade said to bring clothes for warm weather as well as for cool weather! Maybe there won't be snow in Frisco - but it can get quite cool at night!

Lillian said...

Peter looks so old!!! I almost didn't even recognize him!