This picture is from the Fourth of July this year. We had a picnic with my sister, Annalisa, and her husband, Vance. It was really fun.
I love this picture a lot. It was Jared's first time with a cob of corn (pre-used or not) and he really enjoyed it.
This is also an awesome picture of my sister. She has lived in Provo with me ever since I got here almost 5 years ago. We haven't always gotten along (we're sisters, what do you expect?), but I am so glad for every moment of it. She has been there for me when I've needed a crying shoulder. She has taken me shopping when I didn't have a car. We go to movies together. She is the best babysitter anyone could ask for. She is a good example of kindness and generosity.
She is moving to Indiana in August and I am really sad about it. I wish I could be there to help her when her baby is born this fall, like she did for me. This may be the last time we live in the same city together. But, no matter, it has really been awesome.
Thanks for being so wonderful, Annalisa!
2 comments:
I know you will miss Annalisa so very much. We hope all goes well with their new adventures of school and parenthood! You never know, though, perhaps there will be a time when you are once again living in the same town! We'll be sure to have some corn around for Jared! Good stuff!
now you have two reasons to come to Indiana!!
Post a Comment