Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trip to Wisconsin!

Jared and I left Utah for a couple of weeks, while Ken stayed home and prepared for finals. We drove out to my parents home (which went VERY smoothly) with my Aunt Geniel and cousins. It was wonderfully relaxing to have so much help with Jared and to do all the fun stuff there!
Here are a few highlights:



The love of grandparents
New toys

First chocolate milk

A found baby bunny

Nature




Walking practice

Boating

Building my grandparents pergola (I didn't do anything but watch)

We also had Sunday dinner, watched Much Ado About Nothing and Karate Kid, shopped, cooked and ate. The perfect vacation!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Fun to watch them in new experiences.

RK said...

as cute as your son is, i'm a lovin' that baby rabbit.

The Burrows Family said...

So I realize this is an older post, but i haven't read your blog in a while. I love that picture of Jared practicing his walking skills! Is he walking on his own yet? They change so so fast. He is the cutest little man. We sure miss playing with you guys.