Day by Day
Did he paint your toes, or had you previously, caaaaause, for a guy-that's really good; well besides the rest of the art work!
I don't know if I'd like it if Joe colored my feet, because it would bring back memories of being stuck in a car on the way to utah and having my brother draw all over my legs with a marker while I slept.
I'm glad that you included the part about those being your feet!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Next round we'll have to see what Kelsey does to Ken's feet!
I think a foot rub would have been part of the deal too!
Kelsey - this is awesome. And I agree that next time you should do Ken's feet.-Lindsay
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Did he paint your toes, or had you previously, caaaaause, for a guy-that's really good; well besides the rest of the art work!
I don't know if I'd like it if Joe colored my feet, because it would bring back memories of being stuck in a car on the way to utah and having my brother draw all over my legs with a marker while I slept.
I'm glad that you included the part about those being your feet!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Next round we'll have to see what Kelsey does to Ken's feet!
I think a foot rub would have been part of the deal too!
Kelsey - this is awesome. And I agree that next time you should do Ken's feet.
-Lindsay
Post a Comment