Jared has a head circumfrence of 41 cm (about 25th percentile).
He is now 25.5" long (75th percentile)!
And he weighs 12 pounds even (5th percentile). He's dropped quite a bit percentile-wise, so we're going to see what we can do about this!
So besides a bit of eczema and congestion he is a super healthy, super curious, super friendly 4 month old!
5 comments:
He looks like your little brother. At least that is what I'm thinking. :) He does look alittle small, but I was always a big kid. So my view maybe tainted.
He's tall and skinny :) Soooo cute!
He is such a cute little boy!! :)
i'm glad you're not raising a fat baby. i hate those types.
he is so adorable, k-puppy. he breaks my little heart and then just mends it back together.
He's just the best little roller I've ever seen! I have just the thing to get a little weight on the thighs. We'll have a movie day and eat all things fatty. (Did I mention the weight would be on our thighs not Jared's?)
Post a Comment