Sunday, September 6, 2009

Favorite Mom products

My sister-in-law recently posted about her favorite products mom-ing and household. She invited other moms to do the same. So here are somethings that make my life easier:
Bouncy chair with vibrator mode.
When nothing else will get Jared to sleep this will!


Baby Bjorn Carrier
Another sleep guarantee and helps me have my hands free if he's just fussy. Thanks, Jade!


Soothie pacifier
Free from the hospital, but I'd buy more if I lost mine. He won't suck on other pacifiers.


Lavender Bath
I've already expressed my love for this product


Kirkland diapers
The cheapest diapers by far (more so than Luvs) and not too leaky! These will single-handedly make our Costco membership cost effective.


The Baby Whisperer
A great guide to sleeping, eating and sanity. It includes a few charts about what a baby's body language could mean (much more useful than the advice- you'll figure it out).


Ameda Purely Yours Pump
This efficient pump kept me from quitting breast feeding in the early weeks.


Boppy
Nursing pillow and prop-your-baby-up-while-you-work pillow keeps Jared happy on his own with a new perspective on our living room. Making one is easy even for the sewing challenged.

1 comment:

Kindt Family said...

Cool, thanks for joining in!! I'm totally with you on the Bobby especially- my boys loved being turned around on it, on their tummy, propped up with their arms hanging off the back (once they had ok neck/head control).