Monday, July 20, 2009

Vance and Annalisa's Wedding

This last weekend my sister got married! She is no longer a Kindt and is now a Murray. We had so much fun over the weekend celebrating with family (old and new). Rehearsal dinner, pictures, luncheon, reception, refreshments! And best of all, my sister is very happy!



The Price family and Ruthie


The center of attention


My Dad and my boy


Part of the Houghton crew



Cousin Suzanna


Waiting for Annalisa to finish with pictures


Showing Carissa the baby


Peter, the photographer extraordinary


The new couple with all of the children at the reception- nothing like scaring two innocent newlyweds!


Lauren, my lovely cousin- She looks even better when you can see her face


Lillian with Jared



There was a lot of great fast dancing


And Annalisa and Vance ended up congo-ing out to their car!

(You can also look at Lauren's blog for more photos)

2 comments:

Kindt Family said...

Awww!! Thanks for posting pictures, so I could see a glimpse of how the day went! I'm so glad everything went so well. Wish I was there!

Ruth said...

Your whole fam looks a lot a like. All gorgeous. :)