Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Welcome Jared!!!



Jared was born at 6:45 this morning. He weights 7 lbs 12oz and he is 20 inches long. The labor and delivery went well. Kelsey did an amazing job. I am so proud of her. We love our son and are glad that he followed his mother's counsel and decided to come out. I have gained a greater appreciation for modern medicine and the talented medical staff who have been helping us. We are excited to be parents and we are thankful to our Heavenly Father who blesses us so abundantly.

13 comments:

Ben said...

WOW! What a handsome looking guy! Congratulations both of you, it is so wonderful!
-Yanghee & Ben

Marcia said...

Congratulations to you!!!!! Thanks for the photos! We expect to see more photos, soon! (No, I'm not a demanding grandma!) Jared is a handsome little fellow! We are so happy that Mom, Dad and Jared are all doing well!
Love, Mom

Liz said...

Congratulations to the two of you! He is beautiful!

Peter "Presley" kindt said...

We are so very excited for you and us!! He is absolutely beautiful! Kelsey, get a good sleep tonight. Love Mom and Dad

Jade said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations. Can't wait to meet him.

Lillian said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! I'm glad that Jared is here!!! Great job you guys, he's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Way to go Kelsey he's so cute! Can't wait to meet him. :)

Rebecca said...

Yay! Welcome Jared, you will love your parents more and more every day (until about 15 years from now). I'm really happy for you guys. Call me if you need anything-I'm just a skip away!!!!

Amanda Duke said...

Sooo cute! Congratulations! I'm glad to hear mom and baby are doing well. Keep the pictures coming!

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you, you'll be such a wonderful mother!

Becky said...

Congratulations!! What a wonderful time. Having a newborn in arms is truly a sacred time.

Mandy said...

yay!!!! those final days can be hard and frustrating- but once it's over you're overwhelmed with joy! congrats!

Brittany and Joe said...

Congrads! He looks so cute!