Sunday, January 25, 2009

Food Love

Ken and I are closer than we have ever been during our three year relationship. Why, you ask?

Hot sauce.

Yes, it's true! I, Kelsey, finally have a deep appreciation for Ken's beloved Tapatio sauce. It all started when we made burritos last week. After seasoning the meat with Taco seasoning and some chili powder, I was quite unsatisfied with the flavor of the meat. The next day, I had half of a burrito that was left-over from the night before. On a whim, I decided to put some of the dangerously potent sauce on my burrito. I put a couple drops on, which is usually to overwhelming for me, but that wasn't enough. I ended up with an amount of sauce that Ken would be proud of.

Maybe it's the hormones or maybe my taste buds are going dead like Ken's. In the end, Ken and I are slowly becoming one*!


*Maybe

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ohh, oh, ah, ah he he. (that's me laughing). I had to read this one out loud to Micah, too good! I'm glad the hot sauce can finally complete your marriage, well, for 9 months at least!