Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ross Family Christmas!

For the record, I am feeling much better. I still have an ugly cough, but the warm semi-humid weather has done wonders! I could sure get used to this sort of Christmas.
Ken and I have had a wonderful Christmas vacation so far! We have had such a blast being with Ken's parents and Ben & Yanghee.
The following pictures are from this past week and a half. I decided that I probably owe this blog some relevant pictures.



Near the Nevada California border


Oil tasting



Lemon tree and me




Christmas day barbecue




Christmas ham



Breakfast



Tomatoes in December






Faith, love and endurance result in harmony


Measuring tape swords
Merry Christmas, everyone!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

wow- Ken looks just like his Dad! it looks like you had a really fun Christmas!

Jacob & Clarissa said...

I'm glad that you are getting better! Enjoy the warmth for us.

RK said...

looks like a super rad time, bb!