Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kindt Family



(Ken's lovely family and my Brother Joe, marvelous Carrie and sweet Sawyer not pictured)
I just love my family! A few years ago I would've never considered my family to be silly, but this picture just proves me at least a little wrong. I found this picture in a few that Ken shared with me (as all my photograph will never be heard of more, sort of like Hagoth). This picture was taken in California over a year ago. I haven't been home since December and have begun to feel the effects of it.
However the homesickness was remedied in part by this past weekend. My Dad came to Utah for the weekend. We had a great time driving to and from conference, eating together, watching football, and spending time with extended family. It's been wonderful to have some of that good old fashioned Kindt love around. Not that he's old...

3 comments:

Kindt Family said...

Aww, what a nice pic. Everyone looks so good in this- California does people good!

Ruth said...

What a fun picture! Re: your yearbook post, I never would have thought about this before but I'm glad your hair is the way it is! :) See you Sunday!

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.