Kelsey is doing this needle punch project for her History of Creativity class. It is Stary Night by Van Gogh but will have Provo at the bottom. She is going to by pretty busy tomorrow because the project is due on Wednesday.
Wow, Kelsey!!!!!! You are so creative! Good luck with that project today. I miss you lots. How's Provo? Right now I'm taking a break from scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees....I'd have to say I prefer commenting on your blog.
3 comments:
whoa, baby! kelsey, your practice of the fine art of punching has finally paid off! what artistry! what talent! what a punch!
Wow, Kelsey!!!!!! You are so creative! Good luck with that project today. I miss you lots. How's Provo? Right now I'm taking a break from scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees....I'd have to say I prefer commenting on your blog.
That is really really cool!!! I love Starry Night, and what a cool idea to put your own city at the bottom!
Post a Comment